Our Aims

Our Club's aims are to:

Learn collaboratively about the history, heritage and archaeology of Norwich and Norfolk

Develop resources and activities that contribute to the wider community’s understanding of history and archaeology

Develop activities that enhance/maintain the wellbeing and emotional resilience of club members

Be actively inclusive – open, accessible and welcoming to all


Friday 27 September 2013

Easy to Reach Heritage



My name is Colin Howey and I am the Chair of the Norwich Community History Club. I am also a writer for the national Heritage Open Day blog. Here, I am going to share with you some of the articles I have written for this publication. The piece I am going to share with you here is entitled, "Easy to Reach Heritage." It is about accessibility and the benefits this may bring to heritage providers. 

Please click on the following link:

Easy to Reach Heritage

No comments:

Post a Comment